Are you feeling disconnected? Do you want more intimacy in your relationship? Are you struggling with relationship issues, your gender identity, depression, anxiety, parenting or work-related stress? We offer therapy in Minneapolis, and we can help.
- Take a look at our session options and pricing for more information. We accept cash, check, and credit cards as forms of payment at the time of service.
- We currently do not take insurance. Read more about why we don't take insurance and what this means for you at our payment page.
- Read more about our latest groups, events, and news in the field of mental health here and check out our latest blog posts below.
- Have a topic you want us to address? Email us!
- We specialize in working with couples and families; sexual trauma and violence; and gender identity and sexuality. Check out the Therapists page to find out more about your therapist's additional areas of expertise and then schedule an appointment for individual, couple or family therapy.
- We offer flexible day, evening, and weekend hours at our south Minneapolis location.
- New clients can find all the information and paperwork they need for their first session here.
- We understand that coming to therapy is a big decision. That's why we offer a 30 minute phone consultation for you to get to know us better at no cost.
To provide therapy to couples, families, groups and individuals that recognizes the dignity, power and humanity of those we serve. We value strengths-based treatment, ongoing professional education and ethical service. We strive to support the people we serve in reaching their goals through a collaborative process in which our therapeutic experience, relational knowledge and human compassion leverage the skills, values and knowledge of those with whom we work.
To be leaders in our field as providers of ethical, impactful and strengths-based psychotherapy to couples, families and individuals in the metro area.